Inter Wines Group
How does our Costume Contest Work?
Submit a picture dressed as the official Tequiponch Mascot "Stoner Skull". Your picture will be uploaded to the Official Tequiponch Facebook Page (pictures that violate any laws or are deemed inappropriate to be exhibited at the official Tequiponch Facebook Page will be disqualified=
The submission with the most Facebook "likes" at 11:59pm on November 10, 2010 will be deemed the winner of a Visa Gift Card with a value of $400.00 USD.
By Submitting a picture, you are agreeing to the Official Contest Rules.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up via Facebook message or at http://www.interwinesgroups.com/tequiponch-costume-contest you must the subject must say Personal Contact information for Tequiponch Costume Contest. and who are 21 years or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Florida, Texas. California, Wisconsin, Illinois, New Hampshire, Nevada, New York, Oregon, Arizona, Arkansas, Wyoming and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, October 17th, 2016 at 16:20 CDT UTC/GMT-5 and ending Sunday, November 6th, 2016 at 16:20 CDT UTC/GMT-5 All online entries must be received by Sunday, November 6th, 2016 at 16:20 CDT UTC/GMT-5
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at [Campaign URL]. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive A visa credit gift card with $400.00 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the most amount of likes in their picture on Tequiponch USA’s Facebook page under the supervision of Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group. Winner will be notified by e-mail and phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SMART VENDING, LLC DBA INTER WINES GROUP‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group, anyone acting on behalf of Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group and Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group. Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND Texas, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Bexar, Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group 21750 Hardy Oak Blvd. Suite 102, San Antonio, Texas, 78258, United States. Requests must be received no later than Wednesday November, 8th, 2016.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group 21750 Hardy Oak Blvd. Suite 102, San Antonio, Texas, 78258, United States..
15. The Campaign hosted by Smart Vending, LLC DBA Inter Wines Group is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By clicking on the checkbox in the following form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.